TENS Machine Hire Gold Coast -
$75 for up to 5-week hire
(from 37 weeks - 42 weeks) Pick up from Bonogin or Robina
The NEW 3-in-1 Elle TENS+ with contraction timer is undoubtedly the ultimate obstetric TENS machine. Now there is a TENS machine that covers all the different aspects of your labour and post labour needs and more. It is 3 fully functional TENS units in one. This unit can operate in:
Birth mode (Obstetric TENS) with contraction timer & Boost button
General pain mode suitable for many chronic & acute pain conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and postoperative pain.
Pelvic mode with vaginal probe for pelvic floor toning.
Features and Benefits
3 units in 1 : treats birth pain, general pain and pelvic floor toning
Uses 4 large pads
Pre-set modes for ease of use
Integrated boost button
Built-in contraction timer
Opti-max technology for extra power when you need it
Neck cord for mobility
Easy-to-read user display
Elle+ Tens Modes
Burst mode – generally used between contractions
Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
General pain mode
Constant mode – Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
Burst mode – Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
Massage mode – The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
Mixed mode – 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
Enquire about availability by filling out the form below or text your enquiry to 0423773316
TENS Machine Hire Terms
1. Your labour TENS machine will come with everything you need to use it, including two sets of new electrode pads, lead wires and fresh batteries.
2. Instructions for using your labour TENS machine will be provided with your hire.
3. You must not use a labour TENS machine before 37 weeks of pregnancy, over the abdomen or on the head, near water or in the vicinity of children. You must not use a TENS machine if you have a pacemaker, heart disease or epilepsy.
4. Please check with your medical care provider to ensure that using a labour TENS machine is right for you. You should only use your labour TENS machine under advice and guidance from your care provider.
5. Our liability shall never exceed the hire fee paid by you.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that the hire product is returned with all accessories provided (except used pads).
7. If your hire product returned to us damaged by accident or misuse, you will be liable for the repair or replacement costs of $230. If the hire product is lost or stolen, you will need to reimburse us for the full cost of the unit and accessories.
8. TENS Machines must be returned within 14 days post birth. Return of TENS can be arranged so suite us both, I am able to pick it up or you can drop it off during work hours to my office in Varsity Lakes.
9. Machines/Cords & Probes MUST be cleaned using antibacterial wipes after use.
10. I recommend that you familiarise yourself with the TENS machine a few times before you go into labour so to avoid disappointment during labour if you can not function the machine properly